- Category: News
- Last Updated on Thursday, 14 January 2016 11:35
We have PhD and Post-Doc positions.
Model Checking Based System Level Formal Verification
This is a one-year renewable Post-Doc position under the supervision of Prof. Enrico Tronci.
Aim and Scope
The primary duty for this position is to carry out research activity on novel algorithms and tools for model checking based system level formal verification and synthesis.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a Ph.D. in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Have a solid mathematical background (both knowledge of discrete and continuous math is expected).
- Have outstanding programming skill in C and C++.
- Have good knowledge of explicit as well as symbolic (OBDD, SAT, SMT) model checking algorithms.
- Have good knowledge of model checking algorithms for hybrid systems.
- Be able to work in a collaborative environment, with a strong committment to reaching research excellence and achieving assigned objectives.
- Knowledge of some basic Control Theory, although not required, is a plus.
Prof. Enrico Tronci
Università di Roma "La Sapienza"
Dipartimento di Informatica
Via Salaria 113
I-00198 Roma RM, Italy